Frank Dude Survival Frank Dude Survival

UM [KK] membarssszs

Even though I support the KK (and I'm a member), the author is right about his last responce to a KK member. The author's flash may not be original, but we don't have the right to bitch about something that was actually decent and that the author spent quality time on. And he is right, some of our flashes are spam, and this cartoon, for absolute truth, was not spam. It was better than most of the stuff we release.

So... all fellow KK members: CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

[KK] Super Collab 7 [KK] Super Collab 7

I AM SO PROUD OF US

THE BEST SUPER COLLAB YET. SO PROUD OF YOU AND US.

love,
*AIGH'T PUTTYTANG*

kenny responds:

I liked your fabio part, lol. Sorry some of the text got screwed up. :/

Sonic & Shadow Th Collab Sonic & Shadow Th Collab

Wow

Now that was some good teamwork. Great job guys, it was a good long flash animation. I liked it.

My arcade score was 40250 by the way.

VirusX VirusX

That was pretty decent.

Great graphics for sure. It was a little addicting, but the game really didn't go anywhere or make much sence. You should have gotten rid of that thing that you moved throught the game and added some fancy or meaningful character

Pong in one frame. Pong in one frame.

Ok

Pong isn't anything no one hasn't seen, but this was creative in the fact that you used a single frame to create this game. In fact this shows one step closer to when games become rediculously small over changes in coding. pong looked good for pong and the animation was sharp. one thing i would say needs change is the computer's actions. His ability is too powerful and its hard to defete him, unless you get to the right speed with the pong ball. okay, i'm tired of typing, do some more flash.

Omega Pong Omega Pong

Needs work

good animation and decent coding. The sound is good too. The only problem is the lag time when moving the paddle. It seems to take some time to get it moving and then when it stops moving or you want to change a direction, it skids and the drags on. very uneven mechanics makes this game uninjoyable. plus this is such an unoriganal game. plz, u have skills, use them to make something good, not lame.

AnimationBoy responds:

Meh, well thanks folks...I like the comments and I will improve on part II