VirusX VirusX

That was pretty decent.

Great graphics for sure. It was a little addicting, but the game really didn't go anywhere or make much sence. You should have gotten rid of that thing that you moved throught the game and added some fancy or meaningful character

Pong in one frame. Pong in one frame.

Ok

Pong isn't anything no one hasn't seen, but this was creative in the fact that you used a single frame to create this game. In fact this shows one step closer to when games become rediculously small over changes in coding. pong looked good for pong and the animation was sharp. one thing i would say needs change is the computer's actions. His ability is too powerful and its hard to defete him, unless you get to the right speed with the pong ball. okay, i'm tired of typing, do some more flash.

Omega Pong Omega Pong

Needs work

good animation and decent coding. The sound is good too. The only problem is the lag time when moving the paddle. It seems to take some time to get it moving and then when it stops moving or you want to change a direction, it skids and the drags on. very uneven mechanics makes this game uninjoyable. plus this is such an unoriganal game. plz, u have skills, use them to make something good, not lame.

AnimationBoy responds:

Meh, well thanks folks...I like the comments and I will improve on part II

Crazy Chopper Re-release Crazy Chopper Re-release

Good

Good game!
thanks!
i the interactivity was great!

exfuga responds:

thank you. IP agree with you entirely. haha.

Dress-up Weebl Dress-up Weebl

Good

I'm not a weebl and bob fan.. but this was a good flash. the quality is like the origanal. Finally somthing that shouldnt be blammed. Good work. (it is an easy flash though......)

Reverend-Ant responds:

Nice one. :)

I agree it is easy, but at the time of starting this I was just learning flash. :p

Space Fighter : Asteroids Space Fighter : Asteroids

Well........

I didnt like it. There's nothing to it. No extras. Nothing. The graphics are ok... The controls suck.... and it didnt thrill me..
Totally unoriganal. Good if its one of your first projects.

Wheres Waldo? Wheres Waldo?

HOLY SHIT!

DUDE
I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THIS JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE MOST FUCKING SCARIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! THATS PRETTY PITIFUL HUH. well i sure will remember this thing for as long as i live (i should show this to my grandmother)(it might finally kill her)..... not really)lol w/e keep it up!