Frank Dude Survival Frank Dude Survival

UM [KK] membarssszs

Even though I support the KK (and I'm a member), the author is right about his last responce to a KK member. The author's flash may not be original, but we don't have the right to bitch about something that was actually decent and that the author spent quality time on. And he is right, some of our flashes are spam, and this cartoon, for absolute truth, was not spam. It was better than most of the stuff we release.

So... all fellow KK members: CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

[KK] Super Collab 7 [KK] Super Collab 7

I AM SO PROUD OF US

THE BEST SUPER COLLAB YET. SO PROUD OF YOU AND US.

love,
*AIGH'T PUTTYTANG*

kenny responds:

I liked your fabio part, lol. Sorry some of the text got screwed up. :/

Sonic & Shadow Th Collab Sonic & Shadow Th Collab

Wow

Now that was some good teamwork. Great job guys, it was a good long flash animation. I liked it.

My arcade score was 40250 by the way.

(Naruto) Akatsuki Safari (Naruto) Akatsuki Safari

Ha, yeah

That was one of the most origanal flashes i've seen all week (for new entries). GOOD WORK! The song is pretty fuckin funny.

The Cheesecake Truck The Cheesecake Truck

That was pretty funny.

Good work. I liked the cat that got ran over, nice touch. My favorite King Missle song has to be "Detachable Penis". That would make a good flash. I would defenitly make one for it, although I am working on animation and movie projects at the moment. Go ahead, you should totally make a flash off detachable penis.

CloseToGhost responds:

Thankyou.
I slapped the cat in at the end cuz I figured it could use it.
I probably would do one for DP but it already has a video and is quite long. Even a short song like this makes me get bored and impatient animating, you know?
Maybe.
Nice to see another KM fan, check out my other video if you haven't.
Thanks

Retards with guns Retards with guns

Ha! My type of humor!

Dude, you look exactly like Fredryk Phox (and your probably saying "no shit" at the moment...)

notfredryk responds:

Well actually I hear Orlando Bloom more often ;P

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Finally, a good video on newgrounds. You usually have to risk alot becuase of the quality. But I totally envy you. I am a film maker myself and I thought this was very well filmed. The battle effects were awesome. Overall, this was totally funny and origanal. GOOD WORK!

Halo: SE (Sprite Edition) Halo: SE (Sprite Edition)

Hmm... okay

It was okay. Hey, where did you get the background sprites. They remind me of Monkey Island or something (I miss Monkey Island....) So yeah, please tell me what the background is. Thanks.
I gave you a 3/5

: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

WTF!

I am so confused!!!! WHY THE HELL DOES THIS GET A 1.72????? WTF!!!!!????? The plot isn't bad, and it's defenitly funny, and it has good animation (which counts the most). my entry got a 2.40. This is a billion times better than my entry. You people are retarted. I don't care if this is not one of the best foamies. If this was the only foamy, it would get great reviews. You try making foamies before you can judge this. I still keep looking at the 1.72 and I can't believe this is possible. Talk about stereotyping.

The Ninja Penguin The Ninja Penguin

Good

i thought it was very good, but your only flaw was the animation. there were times when it was too out of place and the movement was out of line. the graphics were awsome! very detailed areas and the the settings had layers of focusing. Although, the plot was a bit week, the whole cartoon was long. very good for a flash artist.
I gave you a 4 as a rating.

SuperTom responds:

Aye, the character models weren't easy to animate at all, hence the rushed last 2 scenes :p. Thanks for your review